Friday, May 31, 2019

Sun in Pisces, moon waning crescent...



1
death meets men and nightingales

2
I had a vision today.
I saw the sidewalks and streets filled with all those that had ever lived in this place.
Transparencies,
they walked through one another, looking stunned.
I saw them linger over the road worker digging into the asphalt,
leer at the legs of young women,
look at me looking at them.

This vision lasted for two city blocks.
It did not matter which way I turned
I saw them -
behind, beside, in front of, above or under me. 
There was not a speck of terror.
It was wondrous more than anything.

3
I missed yoga.
I mix up spelling.
I cannot type.
Directions don't make sense.
I have to find
the sense in it.

There is no sense in it.

I am not deceived.

Or am I?

The nightingales, the nightingales.....