Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Walking

An every day walk,
even in the rain,
should recognise you, your life.

There was a hill I walked to,
overlooking a stream in a blind man's park
where thousands of bats fed at sunset.

incorrigibility

A cold city hill
dipped down -
a street became a thousand stars.
Dark school buildings were my pillow.

delusion

Mount Parnassus
rose among the coyotes
and trees, as I walked to
the Pacific through the fog.

panic


A rivelet
in a vast corn field,
where sat
an exhausted pheasant, pointed me north and homeward.

anger

Now
a river full of light
a brook of black water
a sea
a sea -
water walks me home through the hill-less land.

obsession

Tendencies and disturbances, reform.
I walk, I walk, I walk.


사 is a temple
built of walking,
로 the wide avenue
to it.